Thank you so much for sending out information about the Sparrow Gala and the actors that we needed to portray Old Hollywood stars.
We are currently in need of about 6 Paparazzi. (men or women) Would you mind sending this out to your actors, as you did before?
Thank you!Those interested contact Shela Dubenion-Smith from the Sparrow Foundation e-mail Shela.Dubenion-Smith@Sparrow.Org or call 517-449-7252.
Their role will be as follows:
Paparazzi: White shirts; sports coat; cap or hat. You may wear your own or be fitted for a costume. Beginning at 5:15 3-4 of you should be at the front entrance, shooting fake photos, getting the story, etc! Acting like paparazzi. Do this until 7:30. 3-4 of you should be in the lobby, on stairs, snapping photos and then go up to the step and repeat at 6 to start fake shooting photos until 8.
8-10:30, mix and mingle, this time is yours. 10:30-11:30- Help with clean up and box up in the Auction room.
The Gala is on 2/28/15 at the University Club of MSU on Forest Road
· The Gala officially begins at 6:30,ends at 11:30. However, many guests begin arriving at 6; our staff arrives at 4; our co-chairs at 5:15.
· Valet will be in place by 4:45 at both the front entrance of the U Club and the Henry Center entrance.
· Our theme is Vintage Hollywood.
· The Gala utilizes the entire University Club.
· Lower level: Gaming and the Phil Denny Jazz Lounge. Starts at 6:30.
· Lower Level: One bar, passed and buffet appetizers and dessert.
· Main Level: 1 bar in Mix; 1 bar in the food/lounge room; signature cocktail in Director’s hallway.
· Main Level: Dining room-Stella Actis Aldo and Intrigue-band begins at 7:30
· Main Level: tables for guests to sit and dine.
· Main Level: Commons-dessert.
· Main Level: Director’s Hallway-Silent Auction.
· Main Level: Break Out rooms for casual dining along all hallways.
· Silent auction: starts at 6:30 and ends at 9:30; Checkout at 10. Director’s Hallway.
· Silent auction: all guests must get a bidder number to participate.
· All bars are cash or credit card.
Arrive at 4:45 and check in with me at the front desk in the main lobby.
Be ready to start your role at 5:15. (All dressed, in character and ready to go.)
5:15-6: you will be in the lobby; on the steps, in the upper dining room , in character. Gala Co-Chairs will arrive at 5:15; mix and mingle in character.
You are most welcome to mix, mingle, enjoy food and the cash bar all evening.
· In dark slacks, sports coat, whites shirts
· Some type of era hat
· Old fashion cameras, with some flash element-please see what you can get.
· All paparazzi will be comped $150 ticket.
· Girl paparazzi are fine as well, 2 hours max.
· Some will be outside on the sidewalk as people enter; heaters will make it warm.
· Others at the top of the steps.
· Arrive 5:30 to be in place by 5:45 at the latest.
· Shift done by 7:30 .