A small but enthusiastic audience was entertained/intrigued by these eight little “scriptlets" — and I encourage you to come see them — possibly somewhat reworked in response to audience feedback at tonight’s reading — performed by the talented Bruce Bennett, Cassie Little, Miranda Hartmann and a young man I didn’t know, and there was no program so I can’t remember his name (sorry!) Secrets were revealed in a wide variety of ways, mostly with humor, and fun twists.
Ixion's SECOND reading of SECRETS scripts is Monday, February 15th from 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. in the Capital Area District Library auditorium, 401 S. Capitol, Lansing, MI. The readings are free to attend and they look forward to hearing your comments and reactions.
Featured scripts are:
• "Small Talk" by David MacGregor--Is it a crisis when your significant other can't carry on the small talk needed to advance your career?
• "Pumps" by Brett Hursey--A woman struggles to break free of her high heels' control.
• "Aunt Rosa" by Ron Frankel--Jealousy and mistaken identities threaten lives at a fortune teller's shop.
• "Honestly" by Steven Korbar--If nothing is at risk, how honest can a relationship be?
• "Blind Date" by Ron Frankel--Is love blind?
• "Reunion" by David MacGregor--Class reunions always offer a little revelation.
• "Riding Lessons" by Brett Hursey--What happens when your invisible friend is not so invisible anymore?
• "An Understanding Wife" by David Berger-- How understanding can a wife be when asked to consider another woman's love for her husband?