Please consider sharing…
Please let me know if you know anyone who might enjoy this one-day-a-week overnight (10:30pm-7:30am) caregiver position. My current Wednesday and Thursday overnight worker needs to cut back to one night/week, so the new worker may choose whether their position will be Wednesday overnight or Thursday overnight.
Brief description of the position:
· I will be in bed when worker arrives. They assist me with some tasks to prepare for bedtime. When I go to sleep, the worker will be able to sleep on a sofa bed in my living room and will wake-up a few times during the night when I call for assistance through a monitor. Tasks at that time include holding a urinal for me, helping me drink water and rolling over.
· Absolutely required: reliability, honesty, kindness and patience. Caregiver experience is NOT required, just the four attributes mentioned.
· Job location: Haslett, Michigan
· I am able to pay $8:00/hour.
· Many workers have told me that the experience of working with me has touched their lives in very positive ways.
· Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Peace and gratitude,
Craig Oster, PhD
20-year survivor of ALS (Lou Gehrig’s disease) &
Co-founder/Scientist/Advocate at THE HEALERS campaign