Auditions are coming up quickly for Secrets: An Evening of Original One Act Plays. The production performance dates are May 14, 15, 21 & 22. Secrets will be directed by Paige Dunckel.
Seeking 2 M & 2 W
Audition Date: Wednesday, March 30, 2016
Audition Time: 6:30-8:30 p.m.
Audition Location: Capital Area District Library 401 S. Capitol Lansing ,MI
Auditions will be cold reads from the scripts. Please bring headshot and resume, if available. No appointments required.
Secrets is a collection 8 short plays written by playwrights from across the country. The ensemble of four actors will play all roles.
Featured scripts are:
• "An Understanding Wife" by David Berger-- How understanding can a wife be when asked to consider another woman's love for her husband?
• "Aunt Rosa" by Ron Frankel--Jealousy and mistaken identities threaten lives at a fortune teller's shop.
• "Blind Date" by Ron Frankel--Is love blind?
• "Honestly" by Steven Korbar--If nothing is at risk, how honest can a relationship be?
• "Pumps" by Brett Hursey--A woman struggles to break free of her high heels' control.
• "Reunion" by David MacGregor--Class reunions always offer a little revelation.
• "Riding Lessons" by Brett Hursey--What happens when your invisible friend (who is a clown) is not so invisible anymore?
• "Small Talk" by David MacGregor--Is it a crisis when your significant other can't carry on the small talk needed to advance your career?
For more information, please contact Ixion via email, firstname.lastname@example.org, phone, 517.775.4246, facebook or twitter, @ixionensemble.