When: April 10 1230-130
Where: CADL Downtown Branch (Auditorium)
401 S. Capitol Ave. Lansing, MI
Performance Dates: 5/13, 5/14, 5/20 & 5/21 @ 8PM in the former Tequila Cowboy at the Lansing Mall.
Ixion is holding auditions for this year’s short play slot, “Let’s Eat!” The production features a collection of ten minute plays exploring our relationship with food. This production also features three familiar Ixion directors and three new, in our ongoing effort to encourage new directors in the area.
Auditions will be cold reads from the scripts. No appointment necessary.
Casting and rehearsals will begin the following week.
Preview scripts are available. Simply email mailto:email@example.com to request a link.
The hope is to assemble an ensemble to do multiple roles for this production.
If you are interested in auditioning, but unable to attend please contact us prior to audition via email, firstname.lastname@example.org, or call, 517.775.4246.
Scripts included in “Let’s Eat!” are:
• “By the Neon Lights of the Taco Bell Sign” by Monica Cross directed by Nick Lemmer
• Crissy (f, early 20s): College Student
• Ginna (f, early 20s): College Student
• Trinity (Any): Either someone really high or maybe some sort of Guardian Angel
• “Don’t Put the Carrots in the Oubliette” by Adam Carlson directed by Colton Bennett
• Rachel: 20s-30s. Owner of the mysterious fridge
• Wayne: 20s-30s. Rachel’s boyfriend
• Joel: 20s. College student
• “Misfortune” by Mark Harvey Levine directed by Drew Cook
• Cindy: Waitress
• Barry: On a date
• Stephanie: On a date
• “The Secret of Jarlsberg” by Arthur M. Jolly directed by Ian Whipp
• REYNOLD - M, late 20's-30's
• JENNIFER - F, Similar age
• “Together or Separate” by O.G. Ueberroth directed by Judy Evans
• WOMAN: College student. Dressed for a night out.
• MAN: College student. Casually dressed.
• “Words Are Useless” by Jeff Dunne directed by Heath Sartorius
• RACCOON A furry little con-artist
• BAKER A baker rather down on his luck
• EDDIE Completely clueless