join us on Saturday, September 28th, 2013, from 5pm-9pm at The Avenue Café (Bar & Grill) for a fun and inspirational benefit concert celebration. Dr. Craig is only able to do his work with THE HEALERS and remain outside of a nursing home, because of money from fundraisers and money that people are moved to donate to The Craig Oster Trust throughout the year.
This 9/28 4-Hour Event will Include:
• Musical entertainment by Lansing's legendary Root Doctor Band featuring Freddie Cunningham, which has its own PBS Special!
• Delicious Mexican foods made with local produce, with vegetarian options.
• Silent Auction.
• Showing of 3 new Dr Craig & THE HEALERS video, followed by friends sharing Dr Craig stories!
• Two magicians performing walk-around magic, and there will be a performance of onstage magic!
• Cash bar, including Espresso Bar.
• Atmosphere of Love & Celebration.
* Massage therapy available for donation, with 6 massage therapists!
• Price of tickets: $25 at the door & $20 in advance. Money will be used for Craig’s health-related needs, including in-home 24/7 caregiving and health expenses.
If you wish to attend the 8th Annual Benefit Concert for Dr Craig Starring Root Doctor Band on Saturday, September 28th from 5-9pm, with the advanced ticket donation amount of $20, if you make your donation by 9am on the 28th your name will appear on a guest list at the event and you will receive one ticket for every $20 you donate (e.g., a $100 donation will yield 5 tickets). If you make a donation after 9am on the 28th, you will need to bring your PayPal receipt to the event as your ticket(s).
Peace and gratitude,
Craig Oster, PhD,
19-year survivor of ALS & Co-founder/Director of THE HEALERS campaign
To learn more about Dr. Craig and his mission, visit healingwithdrcraig.com.