I would be grateful if you help spread the word (share) about my M-F morning helper position opportunity, because the quality of my life is greatly affected by who I have in this 30 hours/week position:
Part-Time Home Helper, Morning Shift (Haslett)
Job Description Includes:
- Helping with dressing, eating and shaving.
- Helping manage household organization.
- Some typing, and making some phone calls.
- Driving me in your vehicle to appointments on rare occasions (the morning shift has not needed to do this for the last 3 years).
- Juicing fresh vegetables.
- Light housekeeping and laundry.
- Transferring from wheelchair to another chair (I can bear my own weight).
- Pay is $10.00/hour.
- About 30 hours per week (generally about 6 hours each morning, usually from 7:30am to 1:30pm, Monday through Friday).
- The job location is in Haslett.
- I live a holistic health lifestyle.
- I am seeking an HONEST, DEPENDABLE, and KIND person.
- A genuine POSITIVE LIFE ATTITUDE is a must!
Information for Dr. Craig Oster:
*Resumes required, via email.
*Back-up workers for this position will also be hired.
*Background checks will be done on job candidates before hiring.
Peace and gratitude,
Reply to:Dr Craig Oster <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Craig Oster, PhD
19.5-year survivor of ALS (Lou Gehrig’s disease) &
Co-founder/Scientist/Advocate at THE HEALERS campaign