Portland Civic Players
Friday, April 23: 7:30 pm
Saturday, April 24: 7:30 pm
Sunday, April 25: 2:30 pm matinee
This is a little “out of area” for Lansing, but not really any further than Grand Ledge, just a little north… and here’s some LIVE Theatre! This was sent to me by the talented Kelly Sandula Gruner - and I hope that means she is IN this “spring variety show.”
Kelly says, "I’ve been having a lot of fun with this group – they are small but mighty. Some really great voices in this show, and they’ve also done a fantastic job jumping through all the safety ‘hoops’ to get a small, live show off the ground.”
Here’s the scoop:
Our little community theater has been dark for a long time and we are SO excited to be back! Join us for a fun evening of LIVE performance as we present Broadway favorites and other fantastic songs. #wewillcomebackhome
Here's some information to know:
1) Tickets are $10 and can only be purchased/reserved by calling 517-647-4041 (just leave a message) or stopping by the box office (231 Maple St, Portland). Box office hours are Monday, Tuesday and Thursday from 6:00–8:00p.
2) In order to adhere to social distancing, tickets are NOT available online for this show.
3) You may come as a walk-in the night of show, but theatre is restricted with seating capacity so it is better to call and reserve your spot(s), just in case.
4) Masks are required. Both the audience and the performers wear masks; seating is distanced between parties.
5) Show run time is approx. 1 hour and 20 minutes. There is no intermission.
6) Ticket holders will be given specific times to be seated and ushered in to maintain distancing.
7) Our friends at Clique Vocals (Facebook @CliqueVocals) are providing pre-show entertainment while the audience is being seated. You get two shows for one!
Facebook event link: https://www.facebook.com/events/1374936472865252/
Theatre address: 231 Maple Street, Portland, MI 48875